In this article, I am going to share information on how to download and install TeamViewer for Windows 10 PC. If you are using Windows 10 then this article for you if you are using other versions of Windows like; Windows 7 or Windows 8 then I suggest you wait for another article In which I will cover the TeamViewer downloads steps for that windows versions.
TeamViewer comes for download in two different versions one is 64-bit and the other is 32-bit. Which one you should download is determined by the format of your Windows 10 operating system. Mostly 64-bit is the version that is used for the latest Windows 10 operating systems. To check the format of your Windows 10 version you have to follow few simple steps and that will lead you to know your computer’s system type. First, you have to go to My Computer and right-click on the icon. After that click on properties then on System properties and the final step is to check the format of your Windows 10 under the System time. I hope now you can check the version of your Windows 10 operating system. Now we let’s check some of the listed features of the TeamViewer software for Windows.
TeamViewer Features for Windows 10 PC
The following are some of the listed features of the TeamViewer software for Windows 10 PC. These are only a few of the best features included in the TeamViewer software. If you want to check all the features, I recommend you check the internet’s official website. Now let’s get started and check the latest features of TeamViewer.
- Recording: TeamViewer allows you to record the sessions with anyone so that can be used as the reference point. I think this is a great feature in TeamViewer because this allows you to record what you have done and share it with your team remembers.
- Multiple Platform: Have you ever wonder how to fix a simple issue on your Windows laptop or PC and don’t know where to ask for help. I suggest you just download and install TeamViewer on your Windows 10 machine and ask for help from your computer teacher. Your teacher could able to resolve your issue by taking the remote of your Windows 10 computer through the internet. This is a great feature that helps someone who is in need and doesn’t have access to near computer repair store.
- Connect: TeamViewer is the only tool that allows you to share your computer screen and while doing the same you can send or receive files from that PC without asking for a new connection.
- Message: TeamViewer allows you to use this software app as a messenger. You could also send and receive messages using this app like other messaging apps available on the internet.
So above are the few listed features of the TeamViewer software for Windows 10 PC. Now let’s check how to download and install TeamViewer software on your Windows 10 PC.
Download and Install TeamViewer
The following are the steps for download and installing TeamViewer software on Windows 10 operating system. I suggest you do not skip any of the given steps in order to install TeamViewer successfully. Now Let’s get started with the installation steps.
- The first and most important step to check the version of your Windows. As I have already shared the steps to check the format of the Windows 10 above.
- Once the format of your Windows 10 PC is determined now we can move forward with the download and installation steps for TeamViewer for Windows 10 PC.
- Go to the following URL: https://www.teamviewer.com/en-us/download/windows/
- Once you are able to load the webpage then you could see that there is an option to download it. Now before downloading the software you have to select the version. There are two versions 64-bit and 32-bit. Select according to your Windows 10 format.
- Now the TeamViewer will start downloading automatically on your Windows 10 PC.
- Once downloaded, now you have to install it.
- To install TeamViewer double-click on the setup file and follow the upcoming instructions.
- Once the TeamViewer is successfully installed you have to access to all its features from the icon created on the desktop.
I hope now you are able to download and install TeamViewer software on your Windows 10 Pc using the above-given steps. In case if you find it difficult then don’t worry. Just leave your name and contact details in the comment and our team will contact you to fix the issue for free. Bookmark this webpage for further latest updates.