In this article, I am going to share some information on how you could download and install Adobe Acrobat Reader DC on your Windows 10 PC. This software offers you different types of features and tools to make your work more productive while dealing with pdf files. The PDF file format is commonly used over the internet to send and receive documents in non-editable versions. Adobe Acrobat Reader DC is also called Adobe Reader and it is free to download and use for Windows 10 users.
We are going to discuss all the steps about downloading and installation in this article. Adobe Acrobat Reader DC is considered the standard software for PDF files. There are included features and extensions that allow you to do printing, e-signing the pdf document, adding comments, and much more. Before getting started with the download of Adobe Acrobat Reader DC, you must determine few points if you are Windows 10 user. For example, you have to determine the Windows Architect. Whether your Windows 10 is using 64-bit or 32-bit. Now check how to do it and what are the listed features of this application. Let’s check all.
Download and Install Adobe Acrobat Reader DC for Windows 10 PC
The following are the steps to download and install Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software on your Windows 1o PC. I recommend you do not skip any of the given steps to make the download successful. Let’s check the download and installation steps of Adobe Acrobat Reader DC.
- First, you have to check the Windows format whether it is 64-bit or 32-bit. To check you have to go to System Properties from the control panel and under system type you will find the type of Windows format your PC is running on.
- Once the Windows 10 format is confirmed, you have to proceed towards the download and installation steps of Adobe Acrobat Reader DC.
- Go to the following URL to download the software https://get.adobe.com/reader/
- Once the webpage is loaded properly then you check for the option of download. The download option will appear on the right side of your screen.
- You just have to click on the download option and confirm your Windows 10 format type. Then automatically download will get started.
- Once the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC setup is downloaded. Now just double-click on it and proceed towards the installation.
- The installation steps are easy. You have to uncheck all the unnecessary software they offer while installing the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC.
- Once the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC is installed on your Windows 10 PC, you can now access all its features using the shortcut created on your Windows 10 PC desktop.
I hope you are able to download and install Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software for Windows 10 PC. If you are still facing any issues, I recommend you leave the comment below and our team will revert back with a solution. Now you check the features of the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.